Who We’re Looking For – You!
BVN is inviting expressions of interest from exceptional Experienced Project Leaders to join our Brisbane studio. This is an exciting, dynamic position that requires an adept and experienced individual who can significantly contribute to key projects at BVN.
Here are some details about the role. Does this sound like you?
We are currently looking for experienced Architects (10 - 15 + years’ post-graduate experience) with exceptional delivery and leadership skills on large, complex projects. This is a client-focused role where you will be responsible for project delivery and coordination in collaboration with our principals. Leadership skills are essential, both of stakeholders and internal teams. Experience in health projects would be highly regarded but is not essential.
- Effectively manage and coordinate our internal team as well as external groups
- Liaise with clients while representing BVN at meetings and presentations
- Encourage and develop your team’s skills
- Collaborate and work closely in an integrated manner with the broader project team, as well as the leadership group to develop projects
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in leading teams delivering complex, large scale projects, in whole or in part, or making a significant contribution in a 2IC capacity, across all facets of delivery from the Design Development phase to completion on site
- Experience with driving the coordination of design with consultants, and a practical, collaborative approach and strong technical skills
- Understanding of the built environment and Australian codes and standards
- Proven knowledge of the total project process including fee and team management, schedules, and budgets
- A positive, innovative, capable, and dynamic approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, particularly written and verbal
- A proven strength in the careful, considerate delivery of design-driven projects
- A concise understanding and mindfulness of maintaining and enhancing core design intent philosophies throughout all project phases
- Strong leadership, management, and mentoring skills - a desire to mentor team members, offer guidance and leadership, and encourage professional growth
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with the Project Director and Principals
- We are a Revit-based office, and a strong working knowledge of the software is essential
- Proficiency in dRofus would be highly regarded, but is not essential