BVN is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to provide first line IT support to BVNers (our people), within Australia and overseas for a 12 month fixed term contract.
The role demands high standards of customer service, a willingness to provide excellent IT support, and the agility to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You will be comfortable with a wide range of technologies and always be keen to learn more.
You will be empathetic with the ability to see things through other people’s eyes. You will want to leave people feeling positive and reassured that you can help them. You will be a confident communicator loving to share ideas or hacks to the rest of the team and the wider studio.
- To be the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests receiving calls, triaging tickets, providing technical troubleshooting as well as logging and escalating to other BVN Technology teams.
- Provide a high level of customer service, responding with an empathetic and nurturing manner.
- Seek to capture and share knowledge with a view to reducing the amount of reactive work carried out.
- Ensure that cover is provided on the IT Service Desk during agreed times.
- Support and mentor other team members.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with the rest of the Technology team.
- Assist with support of events such as infrastructure changes, software releases, administration and maintenance of non-desktop technology like AV/ Video conferencing facilities.
- Ensure all support requests are logged and the phone is answered.
- Ensure all support requests are assigned, categorised correctly and effectively written up.
- Ensure first-line support requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Highlight support trends (problems) to the Technology team, be proactive.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience as Service Desk Analyst or similar
- Demonstrated understanding of ticketing systems, ITIL framework and CX (Customer Experience) concepts
- Proven experience supporting a national organisation.
- Proven communication skills, both written and spoken through a variety of mediums.
- Prior experience supporting Microsoft core technologies, Virtual Desktops, and mobile devices (Laptops/tablets/phones).
- Prior experiencing supporting a graphic intensive business would be a bonus.
Our culture is one that nurtures collective creativity, inclusion and diversity, and importantly supports women across all areas of the practice. We would like to encourage applications from women and/or those seeking a part-time position.
This role will require a presence in the office.